I HAVE A NEW SEASON TOP SOUP!
I know its soup season, I know you probably had your classics – I did! BUT I have to suggest you give this one a whirl. You will want it weekly all season, just like our family does!
- Onion 1 diced
- Italian sausage 1 lb
- Minced garlic 2 tsp
- Carrots 4 sliced
- Zucchini 2 sliced
- Kale 2 cups
- Chicken Stock 6 cups
- Heavy Cream 2 cups
- Frozen Cheese Tortellini 36 oz
- Sautee onion, garlic, Italian Sausage.
- Once sausage is cooked through, add carrots, zucchini, kale.
- Add 6 cups chicken stock and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, tortellini and cook for an additional 5-10minutes (depending on packaged tortellini instructions)