Pasta salads are a great group food it just beefs up the salad assignment enough to make it heartier and yummier – its also a chance to experiment with food- so you can imagine for me how much fun this is.
I make pasta salads a lot and tend to go the Italian route – today I decided to take it Greek.
- Farfalle Pasta 8 cups, cooked
- Cherry tomatoes 2 cups sliced
- Cucumbers 1 sliced
- Kalmata Olives 1 cup
- Red Onion 1 diced
- Olive Oil 1/4 cup
- Red wine vinegar 3 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Italian Dressing 1 cup
- Garlic cloves 2
- Salt 1 tsp
- Feta Cheese 2 cups
- Mix together all pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese.
- Mix together separately olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, garlic cloves, salt, italian dressing.
- Combine pasta with dressing.
- Mix together, enjoy!