If you are looking for a delicious French Toast recipe, look no farther! If you are lucky to live close to a Kneaders- you may have seen something like this before – but sometimes Kneaders is closed and you have to make your own! So here goes nothing! I adapted my favorite Six Sisters Stuff recipe to add a little more flavor, and then I used their recipe for the syrup!
We threw a Christmas Brunch recently and this was one of my favorite dishes to make for it!
- Kneaders Chunky Cinnamon Bread 1 loaf
- Eggs 8
- Milk 2 cups (coconut milk was a really yummy substitute, not necessary!)
- Brown sugar 1Tbsp
- Honey 1 Tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract 1 Tbsp
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Butter 2 Tbsp
- Strawberries 2 cups
- Whipped Cream 2 cups
- Slice cinnamon loaf into 8 pieces.
- Mix eggs, milk, brown sugar, honey, salt, vanilla, cinnamon together and whisk well.
- Cover griddle with butter.
- Dip bread into mixture, and cook evenly on both sides
- Top with Syrup, Cream and Strawberries