I have always loved quiche ever since I was a kid. It reminds me of weekend mornings with my big family and my mom making hot breakfasts for us.
I love a good classic quiche but wanted to add a few flavors I personally love this time – I had such a delicious afternoon dreaming up this new recipe! I hope you like this easy fresh fix!
- Onion 1/2 half
- Spinach 2 cups
- Sliced Artichoke hearts 1 cup
- Bacon Strips 10
- Eggs 5
- Heavy Cream 1 cup
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese 1/2 cup
- Pie Crust 1
- Sautee onion, spinach, bacon, artichoke hearts
- Mix sauteed ingredients with 5 eggs, cream, and 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- Pour mixture into pie crust, top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes