Do you want to know how to make THIS SALAD?
I was really excited to partner up with Explore Cuisine for this recipe because they have the most delicious pastas that are grain free! If you need to refrain from gluten, these are going to be your best friend!
They use lentil & rice flours and the flavors are delicious! Once you swap out regular pasta for this stuff– I promise you will love the way it tastes and love the way your body feels.
They come in all kinds of pasta, spaghetti, linguine, lasagna noodles, etc.
Here are a few of my favorites:
You can find Explore Cuisine on all their social pages below!
Here is the recipe for the Pasta Salad
- al dente explore cuisine pasta 2 boxes
- mozerella balls 2 cups
- chopped fresh basil 1/2 cup
- sliced cherry tomatoes 2 cups
- minced garlic 1 tsp
- balsamic glaze to taste
- salt to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box for al dente
- Mix in remaining ingredients, top with salt & balsamic glaze to taste