(This post contains Amazon associate links)
I am so excited for this year’s Christmas Gift Guides! I am doing things a little different and will be breaking it up over the next 5 days!
First up – Little Girls!
Most of these gifts are things Mabel already uses and LOVES! There’s a few things that we are surprising her with this year too! Having a very girly little girl has added a lot of fun and new adventure to our home 🙂
01. Amazon Tutu Dress: I got Mabel this tutu dress for her birthday and decided to pick up another for Christmas because she loved it so much! They are only $11 and come in dozens of colors!
02. Play Kitchen: Mable got this 4 years ago and still plays with it every day! Looks like it is on sale for $89 today!
03. Tumbling Mat: These next 2 go hand in hand together! If you have a child that loves to cartwheel and somersault around the house I highly recommend this tumbling mat accompanied with the Posey Wear leos!
04. Poseywear Leotards: Code Ashley15 saves 15% off your purchase with Posey 🙂
05. Balance Board: This balance board looks like a lot of fun and I can’t wait to see Mable build mazes and play “the floor is lava” with it!
06. Stick on earrings: These always make a great stocking stuffer and are only $5!
07. Mon Petit Shoes: This is actually my cousins business and they are doing 20-30% off right now. They have hard soles and have the best no fuss buckles! Literally last forever!
08. Camp Castle Play Mats: We love these! They have interactive play mats (including meal time games) and printable doll houses that Mabel loves! Code THANKFUL saves 20%
09: CORE Matters More book: I gave this book to all my nieces and nephews this year after reading it with my kids! The message is a charming, rhyming story about body image, inclusion, acceptance and self-esteem. Code ASHLEY15 saves 15%
10. Glitter Gel Pens: If your kiddos love to color get these! 100 pens for $19
11. Little Adventure Dress-ups: Last but not least! These are my all time favorite dress-ups because they look almost identical to the Disney brand dresses but for nearly half the cost (or more!). Mabel has quite the collection and they have become the favorite of her friends and cousins when they come over to play! Dresses are on sale for $26 with my CODE ASHLEY15 – THIS MAKES THEM ONLY $22!
Hope this fun list makes your shopping a little easier this Christmas!